Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sassy Scrapper January Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Lovely People,

So, I have had a play with Sassy Scrappers January Mood Board Challenge. Loved this one:


I took inspiration from the colours, wood effect, paint runs and floral pattern. I also included a touch of sparkle for the 'shine' element with colour sprays and sequins. 

Here is where my inspiration took me:

'Oh Darling!'


My base patterned paper is of a wood grain design (Kaisercraft Base Coat) which I added misted detail in a similar colour formation as in the letters of the 'Shine' word.


Patterned Paper from Prima's Anna Marie Collection were layered behind the photo and fussy cut floral elements from the 'Eloise' were used as embellishments.  Coordinating Prima flowers were clustered together over the top.

 A Twiddleybitz Ornate Frame was cut up and first inked with Prima Vintage Pink ink then misted with Dylusions Funky Fuchsia Ink Spray.


 Coordinating Prima Anna Marie chipboard, Flair Buttons and bling finish it off.


Thanks so much for dropping by,

No comments: