Saturday, October 17, 2015

Live Everyday With Intention


Hi Lovelies,

Popping in today to share a canvas that I have created for a GDT gig that 2CRAFTY CHIPBOARD have over at the SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD challenge site this month.

I totally loved this month's mood board and had so much fun creating!

This is where the inspiration took me:


This month's mood board was created by Heather McMahon

There are SO MANY WAYS you can be inspired!  You could choose 
the beautiful theme of GRATITUDE, the watercolour look, the fancy
 fonts/calligraphy, the wonderful Fall leaf shapes, the strong colour 
combinations, the feathers, bubbles, string-work, hearts, 
stars or simply... the overall feeling of PURE JOY!!
As usual it is TOTALLY UP TO YOU!!!



I have taken inspiration from:

Bold colours and the water coloured look in creating the background: 


Bubbles and circle elements:

I incorporated 2Crafty Bubble Clumps, 6" Circle Revolution Frames and Cog Border which I have cut up and Round Frame Ornate: 




 Wings of the bird  - this influenced the choice of the chipboard flourishes that I have incorporated in the design

2Crafty Felicity Flourish




Heart Elements:

I have used the negative heart frame from the Lace Heart Frames




Cascading leaves of the tree for the flowing hair and sentiment




"Live Everyday With Intention" 

2Crafty Chipboard Products:




No comments: